General purpose render/plaster, blend of ordinary portland cement, hydrated lime and properly graded fillers combined with chemical additives as improving agents.·The plaster is specially formulated for one coat application by plastering machine that mix and spry in one operation or by hand.
High quality skim (finishing) coat plaster. It is a blend of white portland cement, hydrated lime and properly graded fine fillers combined with chemical additives as improving agents. It is suitable for all common surfaces including low and high absorption backgrounds.
PILOCEM is a cement based multi purpose ,ready-mixed dry packed mortar mix with a wide range of applications in the field of building industry. It is a blend of ordinary portland cement, hydrated lime and properly draded fillers cobined with chemical additives as improving agents. It replaces mixtures prepared on the site using conventional compositions.
PILOCEM replaces the mixtures prepared on site· using· the convectional compositions. The main applications are:
- Laying of clay bricks,concrete hollow blocks and natural stones.
- Undercoat plastering and rendering of solid backrounds made of bricks,concrete and AAC-Blocks.
- Flooring of substrates with ceramic tiles, marble, and quarry tiles using the thick-bed method.
- Concrete repair and patching.
ABIATTO is a high quality premixed dry packed cement base textured plaster for internal or external applications according to EN 998-1: 2010 Class CR. The plaster is water resistant & durable and gives a beautiful scratched decorative finish which looks good both indoors and outdoors. ABIATTO is available in various standard colors.
Mineral Paints are mineral based coatings formulated with pottasium silicate or sodium silicate, otherwise known as waterglass as the binder, combined with inorganic, alkaline-resistant pigments. They are fully inorganic (containing no organic solvents) and are non-offgassing. Mineral paints petrify, by binding to any silicates within the substrate, forming a micro-crystalline structure and a breathable finish. They are more of a stain, that becomes integral to the substrate, rather than a coating. They are alkaline and therefore inhibit microbiotic growth, and reduce carbonization of cementitious materials.
- Environmentally friendly, non-toxic applications
- High durability, especially on masonry products, and lightfast
- Breathable finish
- Acid rain resistance
- Antifungal properties
- Reduces carbonization of cement based materials
- Low VOC
- Water repellent – keeps water out.
- Vapour transmissive - twice the rate of acrylic paints which allows the wall to breathe
- Highly resistant to acid rain, alkali or pollution attack.
- Naturally highly algae, mould and fungus resistant.
- Non – flammable = ideal for use in fire risk applications.
- Long life – When the silicate reacts with the masonry to which it is applied
- (a process known as silicification) it does not peel or crack.
- UV stable – the reacted silicate does not break down with exposure to sunlight.
Quicklime is produced by the calcination of high calcium limestone in rotary kiln using natural gas as fuel. the term calcination of limestone refers to the process of its thermal decomposition into quicklime and carbon dioxide.
For production of hydrated lime and lime putty, Autoclave aerated concrete, iron & steel, treatment of waste water, sugar from sugar beat, chemicals, etc