ABIATTO is a high quality premixed dry packed cement base textured plaster for internal or external applications according to EN 998-1: 2010 Class CR. The plaster is water resistant & durable and gives a beautiful scratched decorative finish which looks good both indoors and outdoors. ABIATTO is available in various standard colors.
Mineral Paints are mineral based coatings formulated with pottasium silicate or sodium silicate, otherwise known as waterglass as the binder, combined with inorganic, alkaline-resistant pigments. They are fully inorganic (containing no organic solvents) and are non-offgassing. Mineral paints petrify, by binding to any silicates within the substrate, forming a micro-crystalline structure and a breathable finish. They are more of a stain, that becomes integral to the substrate, rather than a coating. They are alkaline and therefore inhibit microbiotic growth, and reduce carbonization of cementitious materials.
- Environmentally friendly, non-toxic applications
- High durability, especially on masonry products, and lightfast
- Breathable finish
- Acid rain resistance
- Antifungal properties
- Reduces carbonization of cement based materials
- Low VOC
- Water repellent – keeps water out.
- Vapour transmissive - twice the rate of acrylic paints which allows the wall to breathe
- Highly resistant to acid rain, alkali or pollution attack.
- Naturally highly algae, mould and fungus resistant.
- Non – flammable = ideal for use in fire risk applications.
- Long life – When the silicate reacts with the masonry to which it is applied
- (a process known as silicification) it does not peel or crack.
- UV stable – the reacted silicate does not break down with exposure to sunlight.